Join the Lithuanian NGDO Platform and contribute to our activities!
What opportunities does becoming a member provide for your organization?
- Participating in international development cooperation networks CONCORD, FORUS, CIVITUS, GCAP and their working groups and events, which provide opportunities to improve your professional qualifications in the field of development cooperation, establish relations with organizations of other countries;
- Receive the latest information on development cooperation policy in Lithuania, the European Union and the world;
- Participate in capacity building events organized by the Lithuanian NGDO platform and its partners in Lithuania and abroad;
- Develop joint projects in the field of development cooperation;
- Consolidate the collective voice in representing and defending the interests of civil society in development cooperation.
- Exchange of experts, information, experience and knowledge in the implementation of development cooperation projects;
- Publish related information on various the NGDO Platform‘s channels;
- To increase the visibility of your organization in Lithuania and in the international arena;
- Initiate new areas of activity and accumulate expertise in the field of development cooperation.
An organization wishing to become a member of the Lithuanian NGDO platform must submit the following documents:
A free form of application (request to join) and a description of the activities (in the field of development cooperation, humanitarian aid, global education and / or sustainable development objectives) addressed to the Executive Director of the NGDO Platform for admission to the membership;
A copy of the statutes of the organization;
A copy of the registration certificate of the legal entity of the organization.